Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Level A: Theory Based training for 2 hours per day.
- Level B: Technical practical training for 6 hours per day.
- Level C: Soft Skills 1 hr per day consist of communication, time management, self management & team work.
- Educational Qualification: 10th Pass
- Theoretical Base Required: Basic Automobile Knowledge
- Practical Competencies: Basic Knowledge of Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Duration : 2 Year
Certificate : Certificate will be issued by Centurion University after completion of the course on the CUTM campus.