NSDC funded workshops with high end equipment (Conventional machines, CNC, Shapers, Grinders etc.).
- Level A: Technical Skills training for 8 hours per day.
- Level B: Soft Skills 1 hr per day consist of communication, time management, self management & team work
- Level C: 1 Month On the job training through on-site mentor who reinforces learning from work experience through classroom counselling sessions.
- Educational Qualification: 8th Pass
- Theoretical Base Required: Basic Welding
- Practical Competencies: Should have knowledge on workshop safety
Certificate will be issued by Centurion University after completion of the course on the CUTM campus.